FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
CALL US - 888-853-9664

Frequently Asked Questions

Request A Quote!

1) Are we resellers of communication services?
2) Why use an agent vs. a direct sales rep from a carrier?
3) Why use DS3 PRICES vs. Independent Agents?
4) Why are your prices often less than quotes I received in the past from direct sales reps?
5) How do you determine what DS3 services will best meet my business needs?

• Are we resellers of communication services?

No! We are agents representing carriers directly, similar to an insurance brokerage, but for DS3 PRICES. Your service, billing and customer service will be provided directly by the carrier you choose. You will also have one of our agents as a contact to answer questions and help you communicate with the carriers.

(Back to top)

• Why use an agent vs. a direct sales rep from a carrier?

Our agents have more experience than most direct sales reps and want to develop a long-term relationship with your company. We provide the benefit of our experience and unbiased information. A direct rep is paid one time to sign your account then moves on to the next company. Carriers have high turnover in this position. If your rep is still there six months after you sign up they will have no incentive to work with you. As agents we are paid a residual on your account over time, not an up front payment like a direct rep. We will be there for the long term.

(Back to top)

• Why use DS3 PRICES vs. Independent Agents?

Many agents work independently or for small companies representing only a few carriers. We have the size and scope to provide your company service from many providers, negotiate the best deals for you and manage your account now and in the future.

(Back to top)

• Why are your prices often less than quotes I received in the past from direct sales reps?

Direct reps represent the carriers they work for, not the customer. They are incented to sell the highest rate you will buy to maximize the pay they receive for your account. We do our best to represent the customer not the carrier. We are incented to keep you as a customer for the long term. We accomplish this by showing your company the best and most updated plans on an ongoing basis. It is our goal to keep your account forever!

(Back to top)

• How do you determine what DS3 services will best meet my business needs?

Your account executive will request a report from you, detailing your long distance traffic patterns. The report will provide vital information that your sales account executive will utilize to select a cost-effective DS3 plan for your business.

(Back to top)

Home  |  About  |  Providers  |  FAQS  |  Contact

DS3 PRICES
6 Hutton Center, Suite 1230
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Tel: (888)-853-9664, Fax: (714)556-8186

All rights reserved for content and images © 6-2008